Friday, August 28, 2009

Last updated 35 weeks ago.

Doubles, Triples, Infinities.


I envy Whitman's ability to not lose rhythm when within states of contradiction.
With time to garden but the ground too wet, with time being 12:21 pm
it's too early for any poison. So contradiction it is. Have at me. I will try to keep up.

I've noticed my reflexes have improved since I've begun playing viloin again. Not just my body, but my thoughts too. Oh, like I need those to ricochet around my head any quicker.

I think it may have something to do with being required to anticipate every next note. You have to be a mere mental step ahead of your body, but not so much so that it's noticed when the sound you produce is interpreted by the listener. Same with writing. Both, playing music and writing unite your past and present to create a future. Now there's a trinity I can live with. Such a state of one.

No comments: